Sunday, March 23, 2008

More Printable Jigsaw Puzzles

free printable jigsaw puzzleGoogle says that most of my blog traffic comes from people searching for printable jigsaw puzzles. That's awesome. I'm glad that my article on printable jigsaw puzzles has been some help.

In the mean time I thought I could offer some additional resources for people looking for printable jigsaw puzzles. I created a few puzzles using Photoshop. Nothing fancy-- just generic kitten, puppy, pony, and landscape puzzles. Of course if anyone needs a specific printable jigsaw puzzle I'm glad to take a crack at it.

Download Printable Jigsaw Puzzles

1 comment:

Lady Phoenix said...

Thanks for the jigsaw printables. I used them today for my class in order to illustrate a lesson that I am teaching.
Peace and blessings!