Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Free Printable Frog Name Tags

You know what is hard to find online? Free Printable Frog Name Tags. Why would I want them? I don't know. Guess I'm just "Feeling Froggy" HA HA HA... ok, so that was lame.

Teach-nology had the only printable frog name tag that I could find and while it's cute, it's not exactly what I had in mind when I was searching.

So I made some. :) Right click "save as" to save them to your computer.




I was also hunting around for other FREE frog goodies similar to that great frog toy I found over at ToyMarkers. I didn't find anything as wicked cool as all that, but I did find some nice arts and crafts projects for kids.

PrintActivites has a nice selection of printable frog activities for the elementary level. They are primarily mazes, coloring pages, and word searches. These would be nice for a teacher or homeschooler.

FamilyFun has a frogs versus beavers printable checkers game. I like this because aside from the nice design the idea of hopping pieces with a frog is funny. I'm not sure why beavers, though? Are frogs and beavers natural enemies and no one told me?

DaniellesPlace is a paid subscription site dedicated mostly to bible crafts. BUT, they do have nice page of easy frog crafts to do with children. You have to subscribe to download and print templates, but I think most people can figure out how to make their own templates. Not a printable, but still useful for good ideas.

I saved the best for last: Kidzone (as always) has some excellent educational printables about frogs. It "itty bitty" frog book is too cute and the lesson plan on the life cycle of the frog is great. I am always impressed by the quality printables Kidzone puts out free for use.

There will probably be a "frog day" at our house soon. :)

No comments: