Sunday, June 29, 2008

New and Improved

Ok, so I'm still recovering from the loss of my bookmarks. There are so many good sites that I hadn't gotten to review on Free Printable Fun. But, that's ok. While I build up my resources again I'm going to do a little upgrading around here. One of the things you'll notice changing is where files are hosted. I've decided to move all the files I can to google docs. This will mean no waiting to download files or annoying pop ups and for those who don't have a copy of word or powerpoint this will give them acess to files they couldn't open before. :) Right now google doesn't offer file publishing for PDF files, so those will still be handled by Media Fire.

Edited: April 21, 2009

I'm approaching my 100th post and so I'm reviewing all my old post and moving to paid file hosting. :)

No comments: