Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hawaiian Shirt Invitations

The Hawaiian Shirt Invitations for my son's birthday party are coming along well. Turns out it didn't matter that the pattern was off after all. I don't know where the brads came from... Kroger, on sale, maybe... I don't scrapbook so I was kind of surprised I had them. It confirms my suspicion that I really do own every craft material in the world. I put a little glitter around each flower to give the shirt a little more texture. Since I had everything at home these were basically free to make. Sure beats paying $8 at the party supply shop for a pack of 8.

2 comments:

aiwa said...

How cute! Tropical shirts reminds me of Hawaii's golden anniversary celebration this year.

Anonymous said...

Love them! Where's the link to download to print????