Monday, September 15, 2008

Free Printable Fan: Prepositions

I won't lie, I got this fan idea from SparkleBox. I downloaded their emotions fan the other day and loved how easy it was to use with my son. Easy to carry around quick to use. I thought that I could translate the layout into other concepts.

Click to Enlarge, Right Click to save as. Print, cut out, lay all the pieces on top of each other and put together with a brad.

As you can see, this fan has Monkey from my Where Monkey book illustrating the prepositions. It never hurts to have a reinforcements for concepts like this. I'd like to use this fan design for more concepts. I think it would work great to teach phonics, colors, and shapes... but I might use it to teach something more complex like the life cycle of a frogs or butterflies... or maybe how flowers grow. I'm not sure yet :) But, I'll keep you updated.

6 comments:

rhemashope said...

Wow, you've got some great stuff on this site... and great ideas. Thanks for sharing!

bonoriau said...

Thank you for dropping by and leave comment at bonoriau. Yes! I totally agree with. Most dropper only drop and very less subscribe the sosial networking. I just start doing this few weeks back stumbleUpon, follow the twitter digging and subscribe the RSS. thanks for remaining.

Bubbles said...

Great idea and a lovely blog. Love all the cool stuff (its printable and free :) Thanks
I'm sure to visit you often

My opinion on Anything Under the Sun
www.bubbleshorizon.blogspot.com

Angela said...

How did I miss these the other day?! (Money is distracting...LOL)

I will be printing these out tomorrow! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for this. I have a special needs child who has struggled with this concept and this has made it so clear. Great website with fantastic ideas. Thank you for sharing.

himalika said...

it was a great idea.my children would love.thanks and hope to have such good creative ideas in the next steps