Saturday, October 18, 2008

Somebody Loves Me!!

WOOT! I got a "Somebody Loves Me" award from Dee Landry at the WeeklyBeef. She actually sent it to me last week but I haven't had a chance to put it on the blog. I really do appreciate this. I've had a long week and it was just the pick me up I needed. It's nice to be notices.

Here are the rules for the awards:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the persons you’ve nominated.

The seven blogs I’ve chosen to pass this award (not in order of preference) on to are:

1. Caledonian Candidate
2. ImpNerd
3. PaperKraft
4. The Clan McLeod
5. Dirty Shanks
6. Soap Sushi
7. How About Orange






I also want to thank Mother Fonker for this butterfly award. Sorry it took so long for me to notice it on my tag board. Guess I should look there a little more often, huh? If you got the "Somebody Loves Me" award from me, assume you've been double awarded today! Visit Mother Fonker for the butterfly award details.




.

3 comments:

Jailbird said...

awwww thanks! I'll post my new award right away!

Free Music said...

well some good rules

Free Music said...

i'll also post my award