Thursday, December 18, 2008

Paper Presents and A New Look

I can't remember if I posted this or not, but Small Notebook has some really cute ideas for presents made from paper. Not printables, mind you, just a list of cute paper crafts. I thought you might like to check it out.
In the meantime, here's a heads up on some changes that should be happening later today. Judi of DoodleBug Web Design has created a new look for Free Printable Fun. There will be more color, more movement, and well... more fun. I hope you will like it. Judi did a great job! She was professional, prompt, and oh so tolerant of all my nit picking!


Here is a sneak peak of the new look...
image

4 comments:

a painter said...

I have just discovered your blog. Lots of fun things to look and and do! Your new banner is quite nice.

Happy holidays! Now I must go back and look around some more!

Nancy McCarroll - Arts, Crafts and Favorites said...

I drop by your blog often; thanks for all the goodies you show! Merry Christmas! Nancy

KAT said...

I love your blog, and all the research you do for all of us out here!! I have found quite a few things that I have used. Thank you so much!!!!

I have given you an award over at my blog: http://candlesandcrafts.blogspot.com
Please come over and claim it if you want. I love your blog, and feel you deserve this award.

Take care,
Kat

Jean9 said...

Your make over looks great, I enjoy all of your posts and projects you post.