Monday, January 26, 2009

Free Printable Book: 100 FREE things to do with your grandkids (or any kids for that matter)

printable activity book My Aunt Maggie sent me a link to this wonderful printable book full of quick and easy activities to entertain kids.  There's a few things I really like about this book.  First off, it's not strictly an e-book.  It's only 37 pages long (which sounds like a lot, but isn't considering the volume of information in it) and isn't heavy on pictures.  Second, the ideas are wonderful.  They are engaging, low cost, and are the kind of activities that build great memories.  They are ideas that are so simple that you've likely never thought of them. It would make a handy reference for when the kiddos are getting bored.
Sometimes I think we try to hard to entertain children.  We forget that the biggest joys are those usually found in the most simple activities.  This is a great book to help anyone who deals with children "get back to basics."

Here is a direct link: http://www.grandparents.com/binary-data/Grandparents.com_100FREEThings.pdf
Right click, "save as" or "save link as", save it to your computer then print it.

7 comments:

KAT said...

Thanks so much for the link! I am going to try some of these with my grandson!

Take care,
Kat

Miss Muffin said...

Thanks so much for sharing this. I don't have any grandchildren - my daughter is just 3 :-) - but I'm sure I can use some ideas too ...

kreations said...

oh this is great. I am going to tell my sister about your site, she is a nanny!

ronanjames said...

What a fabulous and generous thing to do! I have been looking for exactly this type of thing for my son (6 with autism) in this coooollllddd, long tundra that is the Boston area! Thanks so much for sharing.
I love this blog!

Enchanted said...

You have won an award!

Congratulations!

Please come to my blog to collect it.

http://enchantedhillscreations.blogspot.com/

Arizona said...

Thank you for a great book :) My 3 years old son is also greatful cause he loves crafty time :)

Maryann said...

Thanks sooo much for this really great idea, but why can´t I either save it or print it out? I haven´t had any problems with anything else but this one, but I just don´t get the choise to do any of this, when I click on this book, and I would really love to keep it for my grandkids as there´s sooo many awesome ideas in it.
Hope you can maybe help me here?
Big hugs Maryann