Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Printables to start off the New Year

I'm always late to the party so you'll have to excuse the fact that my New Year's post is  a week late.  Actually this isn't much of a New Year's post.  I just wanted to share some great printables I found online.
printable planner pages1
Tricia Rennea has some really cute planner pages that you can download and print.  From what I can tell she creates new ones with a new color theme each month.  Sometimes she even makes cute coordinating pintables that match her planner pages.

printable planner pages
Etsy has a link to these too cute printable planner pages.  These are perfect for people like me... who don't have a real sense of direction.



printable calandarBlack Pio has a 3-D printable calendar for 2009 for you to print and assemble.


paper toy milk
Live Journal user Shakty created these funny little paper milk carton people.  I love them.  They make me giggle.


Ok.  I'm off to go finish my adjectives project for my son.  He uses a handful of them in speech but not with much frequency so I want to expand that.  When I'm done I'll put the download up for anyone who wants it.

3 comments:

Nancy McCarroll - Arts, Crafts and Favorites said...

thank you for your research...always good to read.

I'm passing along an award to you for your excellent blog; pls retrieve it today later at my blog

KAT said...

Again, you have offered another great set of things we can all print out!
Thanks for your comment on my blog, and your award can be found here: http://candlesandcrafts.blogspot.com/2008/12/blog-love.html

You deserve it! Thanks for all the great printables you offer!

Take care,
Kat

Amber Kordes said...

just found your site. I works for the boys and girls club and love the ideas you have.

The milk link works but the site dones not have a copy for the printable any more.

Do you have the PDF for it. My kids would love it.