Saturday, April 11, 2009

Free Printable Sizes Book

Picture0001
I was researching resources for subtest 4 of the Bracken Concepts Scale and I couldn’t find a printable that teaches children about sizes. Well, that’s not entirely true. I could find a lot of stuff for big, little, short, and tall--but the concept test asks about shallow and deep and I couldn’t find anything that addressed that. There weren’t many things that mentioned wide and thin either. So, I made something. It’s just a little book, nothing too fancy. It's a powerpoint so if you need a PDF let me know. You should be able to print it pretty easy, but if you have issues please let me know and I’ll work something out. It takes a little bit to load on Google, so far warning. I printed it with 2 slides per page, cut apart the sides leaving the left hand margin in place and stapled it together. Sorry about the pitiful webcam photo, I’m feeling too lazy for the real camera today.
Teach children about sizes.


******************FILE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE, SORRY.  WE ARE WORKING ON GETTING IT BACK UP***************

No comments: