Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Where is Monkey Board Maker Files and User Video


This is wicked cool.  A reader, Carol, has done something truly wonderful by creating Board Maker files to accompany Where is Monkey?
If you have BoardMaker version six (or compatible) you can download them here.  I don’t have BoardMaker myself, so I can’t offer support on the files.
I want to thank Carol for this.  It really makes my day when someone gets use out of one of my downloads.  Seeing a video of it is even better.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Can you please repost the original Where is Monkey file? Mediafire is telling me it is invalid.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

Robert Curtis said...

For those looking for a less expensive alternative to BoardMaker, check out http://mrsriley.com/