Friday, October 2, 2009

I’m not dead…

I can’t believe I haven’t posted since July!  That makes me a terrible, terrible person. 

This blog isn’t closed and nothing terrible has happened to me.  I decided to go back to school and I’m in mid-terms right now so I just haven’t had any time. 

I hope no one is angry.  :)  Oh!  And aside from school I’ve been doing glitter body art at events.  You can check that out at http://www.glitteratiarmy.com if you’re curious.

So basically I’m just a really, really busy girl!  If you have anything you’d like to see on the site let me know and I’ll get it up.  If you have something cool on YOUR website and you’d like a shout out let me know. 

5 comments:

jozy said...

Cool work, this is the first time I visited your blog, but must say, I have to peek in to your blog again, when time permits.
Bye for now.

Mark said...

I've been checking your other blogs but for some stupid reason haven't checked here for a while. I hope everything is going better.

Slar said...

This site is great! I'm a EFL teacher and the material and links you've posted here will come in handy next year. Just in case you haven't seen it before I leave you a link to this other fantastic site that I've found http://www.kizclub.com/index.html
Thanks again!

Inks Correspondent said...

Hi Jamie,

I was looking at autism blogs for a post I've just written related to the topic, and I stumbled on yours!

You're probably aware, but HP offer PCs designed for autistic persons. It might make an interesting blog topic for you!

Check out my post here, if you're interested.

And if you do decide to post, please include a back link!

Thanks, and have a great day!

Peter

Cathy said...

Stumbled upon your site and bookmarked it for when I have more time, although I did check the link to the autism-friendly computers, although it didn't say how much they cost... probably a gazillion dollars! I went back to college, and although super busy, it was worth it when I got my first counseling position at a school. A friend once wrote that in parenting she found that she lost her mind but found her soul. Take care of yourself.
Cathy