Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Free Holiday Printables

Spanktastic Printables from PaperCrave
A huge High FIVE to PaperCrave for this list of awesome holiday printables.  PaperCrave... I love you.  Will you Marry Me?  Be sure to check out the holiday goodies link for the uber shiek items pictured.


Photo by David Prince,Suzonne Stirling of Urban Comfort
via Twig & Thistle
Twig & Thistle runs a close second in the "Websites I want to Marry" category with a selection of cute holiday printables and CRAFTS.  I love crafts almost as much as I love printables.  Check out the instructions for the felted pine cones and Cup O' Cheer.


Printable Pillow Gift Boxes from Skip to my Lou
Skip to My Lou has a bunch of holiday freebies, but I think my favorite are those darling printable pillow boxes. Quick to make, cute as a button, and great for tiny gifts and stocking stuffers (seriously, do you know a better way to wrap lip-gloss)?

No comments: