Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Worksheets for Children with Autism and other Special Needs

Blogger changed their interface while I wasn't looking so now I'm not sure what I'm doing.  Anyway, if you have a special needs child check out Adaptive Worksheets.  I plan on using their stuff this year with my son (got to get some printer ink first).  Now, as you know I don't promote pay sites, BUT they have free resources and I've had a good look at the subscription product and to be honest, compared to similar resources available from Linguis Systems and other companies that provide these types of educational materials...  what they are asking for yearly access to the site is a pittance.  Seriously. we're talking dirt cheap.  A year subscription is the cost of just one specialized chart or book.  The owners are very sweet and even offered to make materials on a case by case basis.  You can't beat that.

The behavioral charts alone are worth their weight in gold.  I was so impressed that I put their link in my main links section, and you know how rarely I do that.

No comments: