Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Big Ol' Thanks To All Of You!

Yesterday was my last day of my first week here.  I had no clue, and in truth am still mostly clueless, but you guys are still coming to visit us and still printing up goodies, and no one's been mean to me for my clumsiness! You are all my new best friends!!! :)

Thank you all for making this fun for me! I watch the numbers of visitors, which since last Monday are slowly -but-surely rising (not anywhere near Jamie's numbers, but it's still climbing!), and I get pumped!  Woo-hoo! :)

 I thought that this was going to be one of those things that Jamie drags me into kicking and screaming, and then we both bear the scars for years! LOL But no, this is fun, and rewarding in it's own right! 

Again, thank you all for not pointing out my obvious mistakes, and fumbles, and thanks for being a part of our freeprintablefun.org family! :)

Here's to a good week #2!  And thank you again!


HAPPY PRINTING EVERYONE!!!
:)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)  :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)

No comments: