Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Free Printable Aquarium Background

I have a fish. It's a little beta. I like betas because they require little to no effort to keep alive. That's great because when it comes to taking care of plants and pets I'm not exactly an expert. I saw some cute aquarium backgrounds while I was at the pet store buying an aquarium light and thought to myself "I bet I can find one of those online." My betas tank is very small so a printable aquarium background seemed like a great option. To my suprise... No printable aquarium papers. I ended up printing a photo of a coral reef for my aquarium since it's only a two and a half gallon tank.


For people who have larger tanks... LOOK! A present! This printable aquarium background prints on four sheets of paper. I encourage you to cover it with clear contact paper, laminate, or at the very least a coat of clear Krylon before taping it to the tank. The aquarium background is a picture of a coral reef and it measures 22 inches by 17 inches if printed edge to edge.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, thanks for the background.

Anonymous said...

I was at the store and thought the same thing. Took me a while to find this site. Looks sweet thanks.

Anonymous said...

my tank was a little big so i just added a ex. sheet, worked pretty good for free thanks you should add one more.

coby said...

you know, anyone who takes the time and puts the effort into doing anything for somebody besides themselves without expecting something in return is pretty ok in my book. i really cant use the background due to the fact that i have a six foot by 2 foot aquarium with giant freshwater pacus, some large tinfoil barbs, a couple adolescent silver dollars, two bala sharks(carp basically), two tetras, a catfish, pleco a weatherby loach,and some crawdads. so, coral kinda doesn't fit in. but, i looked at the ONLY one i could find out here on the web. so, you got my effort in return in the form of the preceding run-on paragraph. good for you. as soon as you clone your spirit show the rest of the world how. but, charge them for it.god bless

Kevin said...

I admit that I havent looked at the backgrounds yet ..however..I thought id share my love of betas..on my page I have a pic showcasing my regular beta, who is Red & Blue, my half moon beta, who is a dark blue fading into teal into white, and then Casper, my nearly transparent, double tail beta..

Anonymous said...

I think your site is great!! Keep up the good work. Thank you for sharing.
I've bookmarked & will certainly tell my friends.

Brett Rodgers said...

Thanks I never knew that you could just print aquarium backgrounds. That makes a lot of sense though. Thanks a lot for the post.

Unknown said...

My four year old daughter and I love your photos.She said, "we like what you made!" We have two betta fish that are enjoying this so far. Thank you!

Unknown said...

My four year old daughter and I love your photos.She said, "we like what you made!" We have two betta fish that are enjoying this so far. Thank you!

René said...

Hi, thanks so much for this. Living in abroad and my son started an aquarium but i don't know where to buy backgrounds. He'll be so excited when he wakes up!!

Ashburn slum lord said...

Yo Harry,
You da man.


Thanks for making my acquarium look nicer.

Charlotte said...

I cannot download this anymore, it is saying the link has been deleted. Could you put this back up again? The comments are great and I really need something like this.