Wednesday, April 16, 2014

IS THAT A PAPER BOW TIE THAT YOU'RE WEARING? WHY, YES IT IS!

As Jamie can tell you, I have always had a thing for men who are a tad very GEEK-TACULAR!  If you knew my husband then you may doubt this statement....I didn't say that I could get a man who is geek-tacular to marry me; I said I had a thing for them..lol. (But that was before I met my wonderful husband, who was made perfectly for me, and I never look at any other men like that...no matter how awesomely dorky they look...,just in case he's looking)  ((wink))  But seriously, have you ever seen a paper bow tie? Pure "awesomesauce" I say!

Printable Clothing, Paper Craft Bow, Making A Bow Tie
Make A Paper Bow Tie
Can't you just see him or yourself (men, women, bow ties are not particular as to who wears them, and you may be a man reading this post...I cannot assume that only women read our page) wearing this super classy piece of paper clothing!?!  Do us all a favor and ROCK THAT PAPER BOW TIE TO YOUR NEXT BIG FUNCTION!  Not only is is cost effective, it can be made any color or pattern you choose, and besides being a cool conversation piece it may help to make you/him/her/ya'll appear to be smart(er)....just saying.... ((wink, wink))

 (I know..., I used "ya'll" and "smarter" in the same sentence..., maybe I should wear them...daily.)

Anyhoo, go show the world who is really "BRINGING SEXY BACK!"

PS. I am also sharing some links for some free printable scrapbook paper and other full page designs that I think may be just the patterns to make this thing POP!


But feel free to use any solid or print that you may already have or dig something up on-line that suites you..but please oh please make it uniquely you and have fun! :)

CONTRIBUTOR: -Stephanie Corchado-C. of LIFEINENGSPANOL.BLOGSPOT.COM

2 comments:

Jamie Austin said...

I printed out the papers to make this tie. It would make not only a fantastical bow tie, but an awesome hair bow, too.

Jamie Austin said...

Tardis hair bow... here I come.