Wednesday, April 9, 2014

May 23 Is World Turtle Day & If It's Also Your Birthday....

Small known fact, May 23 is "WORLD TURTLE DAY".

I know that I am a dork for even knowing that...it's cool though; I like it like that. :)

Anyhow, I was looking up some turtle goodies to post links to and found these really super cool Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles themed birthday party printables! I then thought to myself (as I often think things to myself in thrid person), "Self, wouldn't it be soooo radical if MY birthday was World Turtle Day?!?!" (Because even at ..well...um, more than 30 but less than 40 years of age, I would still use these!)  But, it sadly is not. :(  

But it's somebodies Birhtday!!! (I am not good at mathing, but I am sure that the odds are in my favor that it is surely SOMEONE's birthday that day!)

So...If you, or someone that you care enough about to use your color ink for decorations have a birthday May 23 (or any other day for that matter) and would like to have a Ninja Turtle Party ...then here are a few FREE AND PRINTABLE THINGS links for you:
INVITES & COOL BANNER













MASKS & OTHER RADICAL STUFF




For those of you who would like to use these said printables, but the party dates are not even close to "WORLD TURTLE DAY"...don't worry about it...no-one sees you favorite this page or these linked pages to use later...and besides, they really don't mind what day you stop by and print and neither do we!... :)  Feel free to bookmark, save, print for later...just be happy and healthy and keep on being wonderfully you (with a Ninja Turtle mask on..because they are TOTALLY COOL!)



HAPPY WORLD TURTLE DAY & HAPPY PRINTING!

PS. And if it IS your birthday..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ALL OF S HERE AT FREEPRINTABLEFUN.ORG  :)  (and by "all" I mean Jamie and me, it's lonely here.)

CONTRIBUTOR: -Stephanie Corchado-C. of LIFEINENGSPANOL.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments: