Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Stephanie's Finished Product Gallery (04/22/2014)

These are a few of the things that I have put together from a few of my favorite posts.  Links to the project page is listed to the side. :)

BLOGGER BUSINESS CARD TEMPLATE



This one was just a precursor for what is to come, kind of like my rough draft.   I was just wanting to see how hard it was.  I used PowerPoint to edit and it was really easy!







BEAR IN A BALLOON GROWTH CHART

This is in a corner and was sort of hard to get a full-length picture of, but it is really super cute! Denver is now 86 cm or 33.9 in. tall today! :)  You may not be able to see it, but there is a ladybug tag-thingy (included in download) marking that number and I wrote the date on it.  This project made me truly happy! :)  Note: This has very tight corners at the head area of the bear that have to be cut out carefully! Its big and the instructions are pretty intense! But I do not regret the effort! .......Please don't tell the people at Canon, but I shave off 20 minutes and a lot of stress by lining up the pieces by "eye balling" them and using tape instead of a tooth pick, glue and a straight edge.  I know, shamefully lazy right?  I have a toddler, I do what I can, when I can, as quickly as I can!


I have done other things, but these are my favorites! :) Please feel free to email me pics of the projects that you have found here at freeprintablefun.org, (give me the good, the bad, and/or ugly, let's have fun together) and I will share them too! :)



HAPPY DAY, HAPPY PRINTING!

Send pics to Stephanie :  stephyvonne79@gmail.com

CONTRIBUTOR: -Stephanie Corchado-C. of LIFEINENGSPANOL.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments: