Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Who and When Monkey: Reader Contribution

I love it when people send me things to post (even if I take FOREVER to post them!)  Candace sent me her versions of Who Monkey and When Monkey (the two remaining Monkey books that I swear I’ll get around to making one day) for me to share here.  THANK YOU CANDACE!!!  You are AWESOME!  She even used my cute little Monkey.  I love that Monkey and it’s great to see him travel all over the internets having various fun and adventures. 
These are in .pptx format.  That’s PowerPoint for the new Microsoft Office Suite (2007.)  I don’t like to mess with other people’s creations so I won’t be changing the file format.
I’ll still be making my own versions of these books, with a different focus on language than Candace used so you’ll have even more resources use. 
Who Monkey By CANDACE (PPT)
When Monkey By CANDACE (PPT)

Who Monkey PDF
When Monkey PDF

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie Sue
Thank you so much for this site. I have a 3 year old son with dyspraxia who has been in speech therapy for 5 months and improved a lot. We recently moved cities and have to wait at least 3 months for continuing therapy. The wait is awful and it is very difficult to keep motivated without any support. I had been trying prepositions without much luck and now I'll try your printout and lots of other I have downloaded. You're a star.
Lolla.

Rangoo Srinivas said...

Thanks for the resources. If you could make the PPT available in 2003 format it will be useful.Now the file is pptx which is Microsoft 2007 version of PowerPoint.

I am Jamie Sue! said...

Candace created these files, not me. I don't want to alter any of here work because it's not mine.

Megan Martin said...

Hello! I have a 2 year old with PDD, and other diagnosis as well. His speech therapist is working on "WH" questions with the "Buddy Bear" books. I'm so glad that you posted the "monkey" books! I was happy to tears that I could print something out like that to help him at home, since that is always the goal!! Thank you so much and know that the things you put on your site improve the lives of children!!!!!!! Thanks again!!!

emily said...

I am having a hard time downloading these stories. Do the links still work? I have used why monkey why in my classroom and the kids are really succeeding with it.

emily said...

I am having a hard time getting these stories to download. Do the links still work?

Jamie Sullivan said...

Hi! I am a new SLP in my CFY and I stumbled upon your site and you have a lot of fun stuff to offer- so awesome! I wanted to download your monkey books for students who have Autism, but the link doesn't seem to be working. Just wondering if it is still available. Thanks!